Bluenose II , Nova Scotia’s Sailing Ambassador
- Learn more about this 23′ sloop, designed by Bluenose architect W.J. Roué.
- The Lunenburg Shipyard Alliance is a joint venture company forged of three of Atlantic Canada’s most successful marine businesses with over 200 years of combined experience. Lunenburg Industrial Foundry & Engineering, Snyder’s Shipyard and Covey Island Boatworks have collaborated on many projects over the years, most recently to carry out the rebuild of Bluenose II, Canada’s sailing ambassador.
- Snyder’s Shipyard is a proud member of the NSBA, committed to the Association standards for boatbuilding as well as the NSBA Certification program to train new boatbuilder’s.
- Snyder’s Shipyard reconstructed the main decks, all the yards, the upper topmast and jib boom of the Picton Castle in 1996.
- Theodore Too was built at Snyder’s Shipyard in 2000