Bluenose II , Nova Scotia’s Sailing Ambassador
- Snyder’s Shipyard has been involved with maintenance and restoration of Bluenose II for over 30 years
- Owned by the Province of Nova Scotia
- Operated by the Lunenburg Museum Society
- Learn more about this 23′ sloop, designed by Bluenose architect W.J. Roué.
- Snyder’s Shipyard is a proud member of the NSBA, committed to the Association standards for boatbuilding as well as the NSBA Certification program to train new boatbuilder’s.
- Snyder’s Shipyard reconstructed the main decks, all the yards, the upper topmast and jib boom of the Picton Castle in 1996.
- Theodore Too was built at Snyder’s Shipyard in 2000